Good practice today. Jürgen was on his own this morning but we were able to work together this evening. Mom thought she took a video of a very attentive pup and his boy, but alas, instead she took three seconds' video of the grass. 🤪
Koda was doing so great, Jürgen asked if it was time for cool-down after three passes. Then we got out the big dog and she kept all of us busy for the next 35 minutes. 😋
We'll have to try the videography again tomorrow. (I'm going to call this payback for when Jürgen was the one videoing me for our exams. 😁) I work from 9:30-8 pm tomorrow so we're hoping to get out at 7:30 right after they wake up, and then as soon as I get home from work in the evening.
We're also trying to figure out feeding. Working three meals in during training has been tricky- he is currently eating dinner at -right now- o'clock (roughly 9:15 pm), and that is without a good 'cookie' after the training filling. Tomorrow we're going to try feeding dinner at 4:30-5 so we don't have to worry about it after training in the evening. Thoughts?
For fun, here are some photos from our conformation group practice yesterday- the 'judge' recommended Jürgen just focus on walking beside Koda this week. I thought, how perfect that suggestion was, considering where we are in the FC. 😁
![]() |
| He's just oozing joy, no? 🙃 |



Today's update.
ReplyDeleteJürgen is working hard at reading posts but sometimes he forgets to change the commenter's name to his own. So unless it's in this context, you can assume Jürgen is the one typing.
I usually fed Da 3 Amigos ar 4 am, then around 11-1 pm, and again at --7 pm. Totally depends on that day and how much food I thought they needed.
ReplyDeleteThey are older now and finally, we are at 2 meals per day most days.
Keep up the good work!!!