I made a mistake Thursday and forgot Graydon and I were celebrating our anniversary yesterday evening, so I wasn't able to help Jürgen after work. But we did get a session done in the morning.
![]() |
| Cool-down on the way to the car |
Here are videos from his evening:
The last video is a lot of fun. We didn't get Niko out but mom was chanelling Roxanne making things exciting. 😂 Then we had a surprise visitor!
These two are both some pretty smart kids. 😊 Jürgen kept working Koda while I visited with our visitor.
Jürgen transitioned into Cool Down while I was still visiting... I'd say tonight was a very positive training session!
AND we are ALL grateful for our Day of Rest, tomorrow! 🥰


ILL practice 5/29-5/30
ReplyDeleteI did not include that Jürgen and Koda have been doing a good job with QT !
Wow!! "Channeling Roxanne"!!! LLOL. So many good things to say about these videos (BTW, the first set of videos are 'unavailable' for viewing🤔).
ReplyDeleteJurgen is doing so very well, glad he is wearing pants as several times his feet got tangled up and I feared he would fall in the rocks. Jurgen, you are getting better and better at your handling, knowing when to turn, and how to move at exactly the right pace for Koda!! Such good work. The Cool Down is looking splendid and I especially like the use of the rock road as an alley! Koda is rapidly grasping that being close to his handler is the wise, and comfortable, space to be in at all times.
Jurgen and Koda are quite ready for tomorrow's FC Week 1 Lesson at CV Park at 8 am. Mary is in SLC with Mo whose pin in right knee somehow has poked through her skin. They will see specialist hopefully tomorrow morning. Not sure if Trina can join us for a few minutes at 8 am? Jessi is MIA for awhile with her bulging disk and back issues, Pat I believe is working? So, we'll figure it out. Kat, do bring some of Koda's favorite toys.
Bravo to all, really excellent progress!!
I fixed the first videos! See you at 8 am tomorrow! 🥰
DeleteJust saw these videos. Wow. He is doing so good. But he has a great coach. Good job Jurgen.
ReplyDelete