I, Kat, learned important lessons this evening.
First lesson: Dog toys make great training distractions. Kids make great training distractions.
Dog toys + Kids =
You will want to wear ear plugs for the next ten days if you watched the previous video. At least, I do.
The chaos was not only too much for Koda, looking back, the chaos was too much for Jürgen. So many things that had seemed rote for him this morning fell off with the circus that ensued when his mother tried to enlist the help of a group of Youtube-crazed mini-people and armed them with squeaky toys.
Second lesson: I'm used to watching if the dog is tired. (Koda was having the time of his life.) I was not paying attention to when my son's eyes glazed over. Rewatching, I believe it was about halfway through this video:
Poor kid.
Still, he was a real trooper. You get to watch him collapse at the end when I tell him I want to try one more thing before cooldown. And I think he was too tired to even be aware of his form. 😢
Mom pushed a little further and we tried some practice tests. We will keep practicing. ☺️
We pulled into the driveway and both let out a huge sigh at the same time.
I have had multiple phrases running through my head but I'm trying to keep what I say out loud to "crap fest."
We'll have to try again tomorrow.
Maybe we can get Jürgen to comment his thoughts below.
PS! We bought a used desktop so he will be able to access the blog when I take my laptop to work! Yay!

Heaven bless anyone who even attempts to make it through all these videos... although the kids wrestling in the background of one of them was pretty impressive. 🤪😂
ReplyDeleteI watched the videos, but had to do so muted. The noise in the first video set my dogs on 'high alert'. But watching the videos silently was good as I could see Jurgen fading while Koda seemed to get more jacked up and animated!
ReplyDeleteLoves that you had Jurgen work Niko while you LL'd Koda.
So, you was most tired when you all got home?
Really excellent videos Kat.