FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Saturday, June 20, 2026

Jürgen/Koda FC Week 2b Practice 6/17/26

It has been a week. This was a practice session we had together Wednesday before Jürgen went to band and I went to work. Jürgen has 7 am runs on Tuesday and Thursday and then goes straight to band. When I am not working I can hopefully spend time with the pup. When I am working Jürgen has to work him later in the day. 

Hopefully we will have an exam to post tonight. I am home with a Dox that's not feeling great and everyone else is at a BBQ with the community jazz group Graydon and I are in. Hopefully we can get a successful exam in after they come home. :) 




Jürgen looked pretty burned out in these videos. Koda was giving us some push-back for sure. The next night when Jürgen worked him things looked much better. Progress! Jürgen is working hard.

Travel safely, Roxanne. ❤️ I hope today was one of healing... at least a tiny amount. 

1 comment: