We have recorded some videos and I have not been very good at sharing them!
These first two are some of our first practice sessions from Monday afternoon/evening. We only worked on the right turn footwork. I have little plastic foot prints I put down for him to practice with at first. Then we picked them up and let him practice without them.
Juergen has been practicing with Fido first and then working Koda.
These include all the old favorites, like dig the rock/stick/whatever out of the dog's mouth, the dreaded balloon disease, and Kat arguing with herself over the proper halt mechanics. Fun! 😂
Update on our progress so far.
ReplyDeleteThese videos were a blast to watch! I saw some REALLY good mechanics in here, Jurgen is actively thinking about what he is doing, when he is doing it, and how he is doing it.
ReplyDeleteI am soooo proud of him!!!!