FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Friday, June 26, 2026

Canyonlands UKC Conformation 6/26 Show 1

 These two did great work today! It was Jürgen's first time in the ring and Koda is barely six months old! 

We definitely need to practice this more-- you can tell our focus is on obedience right now. :) The dog group that meets in Mt Pleasant hasn't met for a month. It must be summer. The one time we made it it was GREAT experience. I wish it happened more!





I seriously loved this judge. She did great with ALL the juniors. She asked questions- (we thought only the ASCA judges did that!) - Jürgen said he got all of them right except for when she asked him what the canines are used for. The correct answer was 'holding things' and Jürgen said for eating meat (also what I thought 😆). 




Pooped. ☺️

More to come, tomorrow! We brought the boards to practice for our EXAM tomorrow, too! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I loved these videos!! What a fabulous experience for Jurgen and Koda💯%

    ReplyDelete