FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Sunday, July 5, 2026

Week 4 + Exam

 Kind of a bummer of a week for us this week.

Busy, and mom was at work the second half. 

We did put some work into training though.




Jürgen and Koda went early to band practice to work on approach by a stranger on Friday: 


Jürgen and Graydon worked on the exam today. I have not had a chance to look through everything. Graydon did not realize most of it was supposed to be in one video so he recorded every task separately. I combined them in iMovie before upload.

Also not sure why the quality is so hit-or-miss. I'm not sure if it has something to do with how Graydon is sending them to me or how I'm downloading them...



5 comments:

  1. Video 'is processing' and not available to view?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will review and provide feedback once I take a hot shower and crawl into bed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was LLOL watching Jurgen. So many good things happening, good things I was seeing, but the Pace Changes were a crackup!!😂

    Anyway, come tomorrow and let's talk. Kat, you and I both know the challenges with the two Week 5 EXAMs. Right now, Jurgen and Koda aren't quite ready for those two EXAMs. I'd like to see Week 4 repeated to give Jurgen and Koda more time to work together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing! I think we need more time to refine some things... Hopefully this week will be less busy. See you in the morning!

      Delete